Fleet Driver Training Assessments Solutions
Our Fleet Driver Training Assessments team will provide a clear, no nonsense, jargon free, common sense approach to finding a solution for your business.
About Williams Driving school Fleet Driver Training Assessments Team
Williams Driving school are one of the largest Driving Schools in Devon employing 15 + full ADI Approved Driving Instructors. We have one dedicated fleet training instructor and are in the process of training more. (October 2019)
Who can benefit from Williams Driving schools Fleet Driver Training Assessments?
- 16% of jobs in the UK require a driving licence and there are nearly 4 million company cars on UK roads.
- A third of company fleet managers say their drivers had an accident or a near-miss in the past 12 months.
Employers in the UK, both large and small, have a duty of care to ensure that employees who drive as part of their role in the business, do so safely.
We have Fleet Driver Training Instructors throughout Devon which means that we can handle your driver training requirements. We are geared up to help PLCs, local governments, universities, charities and privately-owned businesses. Whether you are part of a multi-national business or an SME, we have a service to meet your needs.
What Services do we Offer?
We recognise that no two businesses are the same, so our approach is to build a bespoke solution around your company’s specific need.
We can help reduce insurance claims rate, reduce driver stress or improve fuel efficiency.
Here are just some of the services we can provide:
- Driving licence checking
- Driver assessments and appraisals
- Vehicle familiarisation and training for non-UK licence holders
- In-car training: e.g. driver development, eco driving, defensive driving
- Vocation training: e.g. Taxi, Delivery Driver, Minibus driving
How are we different to other providers?
At Williams Driving school Fleet Driver Training Assessments we have a fresh approach.
Our solutions are simple and straightforward.
We put our customers’ needs first and strive to give the best value and return on investment.
- We understand compliance
- We are passionate about road safety
- We implement effective and efficient fleet driver programmes
- We focus on measurement and continual improvement
See how we can help your business
Give us a call to discuss your fleet driver training objectives.
If you have a current supplier or suppliers, we’d love to provide a quote to see if we can give you a better service at a better price.
We can also offer our guidance if you are looking to take your first steps into managing road risk within your organisation.
Phone: 01803 370087