Terms & Conditions.
Before the start
1. Each course is for the total amount of number booked. The total hours of the course booked includes the time required for taking your practical test and drive home at the end of the course. Additional hours can be booked with your instructor at the agreed hourly rate (this can be agreed between you the pupil and your instructor). Also, please note: courses are not guaranteed to be completed over one-week, larger courses 20 hours or more may be completed over two or more weeks, subject to instructor availability.
2. All pupils must pass the legally required eye sight test (20.5m or 67 ft). This will normally be conducted by your driving instructor on the first lesson, should you fail the eyesight check the course would have to be abandoned until you have corrected your eyesight. Any agreed hours booked in with the instructor would be lost.
3. If your instructor feels that you are not ready to take your practical driving test, due to safety reasons, then you the pupil will not be allowed to take your driving test. If this is the case you will lose your test fee and will not be offered a refund of any unused hours or any deposit or test fees.
4. Refunds or moving of the course date is not available up to 8 weeks before your start date, after 8 weeks no refunds will be issued.
5.The reason that we cannot refund is that our driving instructors are self-employed business men and women and a cancellation of the course leaves the driving instructor without any income for that week once we have already reserved them for you as requested on booking. Courses may be rescheduled for a later date that you can attend at the driving instructor’s discretion.
6.Cooling off period: Once a deposit is paid, you have a period of 7 days from the day after the payment date in which you are entitled to request a refund, however, if your course is due to begin within these 31 days no refund will be given, we are entitled to charge an administration fee for time spent organizing your course, tests booked or taken, payments made to the driving instructor for accepting the work and driving lessons scheduled in with your driving instructor.
7. Full payment is due 2 month before the start of the course, a non-refundable £500 deposit will need to be paid at the time of booking. Once fully paid if for any reason you wish to cancel or move the course to a later date the deposit is forfeited. This is due to the instructor having allocated the time for your course into his diary.
8. Once the course hours have been arranged, if a pupil then cancels a driving day for any reason then those lessons will be forfeited and time lost. We cannot rearrange a course once you have agreed the times with the driving instructor at short notice. Once an intensive has started NO Refunded will be given.
Terms & Conditions.
8. Once the course hours have been arranged, if a pupil then cancels a lesson for any reason then the lessons will be forfeited and time lost. We cannot rearrange a course once you have agreed the times with the driving instructor at short notice. Once an intensive has started NO Refunded will be given.
9.Lesson start and finish at the same location (normally home), it may be possible to be picked up and dropped at different locations but this will need to be arranged at time of booking, to allow your instructor to arrange his or her diary.
10. When taking a intensive driving course it is not possible to drive continuously, so there will need to be short comfort breaks as required. (See rule 12)
11. Towards the end of the intensive course an assessment will be made to see if you are ready to take the driving test. If at this point your instructor and yourself agree that you are not test ready, remanding lessons including time allocated for test must be used as normal lessons at that time.
12.The total time you book with us includes break times and time to hire the car for the practical test and drive you home / back to your agreed meeting point at the end of the test.
13. All courses are booked and based on average learning capabilities from past client experience and are a rough guide only. No guarantees can be implied by any adviser or instructor. You should be prepared for extra tuition if it is felt that it is required before you are allowed to safely attend the driving test.
14.In the unlikely event of the instructor’s vehicle breaking down during the course, a refund of the outstanding lesson time and outstanding test fees will be made if an alternative instructor cannot be arranged. Lessons taken will be charged at the standard hourly.
15.Your driving instructor cannot be held liable for any losses resulting in course cancellation or test cancellation due to any of the following reasons – driving course or driving test cancellation due to bad weather, for example snow or ice, examiner illness, examiner strike, vehicle breakdown & sudden product recall on vehicles. Where possible your instructor will arrange another date to finish the course off in the event of any of the above scenarios.
16. If for any reason lessons are cancelled by the pupil, they will nead to be paid for in full.