Intensive Driving Courses
Welcome to Williams Driving School intensive driving courses
If you are looking for a fast pass then an intensive driving course might be right for you! We offer course intensive driving course packages from 1 week to 4 weeks,
- 1 week to 4 weeks Intensive Driving Courses available
- We can carry out an Assessment drive if required
- Manual and Automatic cars available
- Free Theory test pro included
- Instructors Approved by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- many Years of experience
- Friendly, Safe and Reliable
- Affordable Rates
You DO need to Pass your THEORY TEST to Start an intensive Course
The vast majority of courses go without a hitch, but please read and understand the Terms And Conditions below prior to booking, so we both know where we stand and how the course works.
All bookings are accepted on the STRICT understanding that the pupil has read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions outlined below.
By booking a course of driving lessons with Williams Driving School you are indicating that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them.
No course can be booked or Paid until you have successfully passed the theory test and we have been informed of the theory pass number.
Customer Reviews Brixham Sue Steele
Driving Courses – Prices
PLEASE DO NOT PAY UNTIL THE COURSE IS BOOKED.
Below is a guide for the pricing of your intensive driving course in South Devon
Your driving course can be conducted / booked with any number of hours as listed below:
Before Choosing an Intensive Course We Always Recommend an Assessment Lesson
You Can Book Your Assessment Today for Just £50
But please book before paying
90 minute assessment: £60.00
Payment details will be given by your instructor.
PLEASE DO NOT PAY UNTIL THE COURSE IS BOOKED
15 Hour Course: £630
This driving course consists of 15 hours and is ideally suited to candidates with an extensive amount of driving or have failed their practical test recently and should have local knowledge to be able to drive to Penn Inn roundabout and cross it safely. This course would not be suitable for a novice driver with no previous driving experience. The course in normally run over 5 days.
30 Hour Course: £1260
This course consists of 30 hours and is ideal for candidates who have had some lessons or have driven their own car, The course will help with your local knowledge and brushing up your driving skills. The course normally runs over 10 days with the practical test booked on the last day.
This intensive driving course consists of 45 hours. The driving test is taken on the last day of your course. This course will be suitable for candidates with little or no previous driving experience. If learning from scratch, 45 hours it not always enough time so extra lessons maybe required at an extra cost.
45 Hour Course: £1890
We can also arrange different length course to suit your needs, please speak to our admin staff.
PLEASE DO NOT PAY UNTIL THE COURSE IS BOOKED
Please Note Prices Do Not Include Theory / Practical Test Booking
Payments Can Be Made By: Online Transfer or Cash
Terms & Conditions. Before the course starts!
1. Each course is for the total amount of number booked. The total hours of the course booked includes the time required for taking your practical test and drive home at the end of the course. Additional hours can be booked with your instructor at the agreed hourly rate (this can be agreed between you the pupil and your instructor). Also, please note: courses are not guaranteed to be completed over one-week, larger courses 20 hours or more may be completed over two or more weeks, subject to instructor availability.
2. All pupils must pass the legally required eye sight test (20.5m or 67 ft). This will normally be conducted by your driving instructor on the first lesson, should you fail the eyesight check the course would have to be abandoned until you have corrected your eyesight. Any agreed hours booked in with the instructor would be lost.
3. If your instructor feels that you are not ready to take your practical driving test, due to safety reasons, then you the pupil will not be allowed to take your driving test. If this is the case you will lose your test fee and will not be offered a refund of any unused hours or any deposit or test fees.
4. Refunds or moving of the course date is not available up to 8 weeks before your start date, after 8 weeks no refunds will be issued.
5.The reason that we cannot refund is that our driving instructors are self-employed business men and women and a cancellation of the course leaves the driving instructor without any income for that week once we have already reserved them for you as requested on booking. Courses may be rescheduled for a later date that you can attend at the driving instructor’s discretion.
6.Cooling off period: Once a deposit is paid, you have a period of 7 days from the day after the payment date in which you are entitled to request a refund, however, if your course is due to begin within these 31 days no refund will be given, we are entitled to charge an administration fee for time spent organizing your course, tests booked or taken, payments made to the driving instructor for accepting the work and driving lessons scheduled in with your driving instructor.
Please Read the full Terms & Conditions Click Here