Intensive Driving Courses
Welcome to Williams Driving School intensive driving courses
If you are looking for a fast pass then an intensive driving course might be right for you! We offer course intensive driving course packages from 1 week to 4 weeks,
- 1 week to 4 weeks Intensive Driving Courses available
- We can carry out an Assessment drive if required
- Manual and Automatic cars available
- Free Theory test pro included
- Instructors Approved by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- many Years of experience
- Friendly, Safe and Reliable
- Affordable Rates
You DO need to Pass your THEORY TEST to Start an intensive Course
The vast majority of courses go without a hitch, but please read and understand the Terms And Conditions below prior to booking, so we both know where we stand and how the course works.
All bookings are accepted on the STRICT understanding that the pupil has read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions outlined below.
By booking a course of driving lessons with Williams Driving School you are indicating that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them.
No course can be booked or Paid until you have successfully passed the theory test and we have been informed of the theory pass number.
Customer Reviews Brixham Sue Steele
400Intensive Driving Courses – Prices
Below is a guide for the pricing of your intensive driving course in South Devon
Your driving course can be conducted / booked with any number of hours as listed below:
Before Choosing an Intensive Course We Always Recommend an Assessment Lesson
You Can Book Your Assessment Today for Just £45
But please book before paying
12 Hour Course: £420.00
15 Hour Course: £525
20 Hour Course: £700
25 Hour Course: £875
30 Hour Course: £1050
40 Hour Course: £1400
Please Note Prices Do Not Include Theory / Practical Test Booking
Payments Can Be Made By: Online Transfer, Debit or Credit Cards
Terms & Conditions.
1. Each course is for the total amount of number booked. The total hours of the course booked includes the time required for taking your practical test and drive home at the end of the course. Additional hours can be booked with your instructor at the agreed hourly rate (this can be agreed between you the pupil and your instructor). Also, please note: courses are not guaranteed to be completed over one-week, larger courses 20 hours or more may be completed over two or more weeks, subject to instructor availability.
2. All pupils must pass the legally required eye sight test (20.5m or 67 ft). This will normally be conducted by your driving instructor on the first lesson, should you fail the eyesight check the course would have to be abandoned until you have corrected your eyesight. Any agreed hours booked in with the instructor would be lost.
3. If your instructor feels that you are not ready to take your practical driving test, due to safety reasons, then you the pupil will not be allowed to take your driving test. If this is the case you will lose your test fee and will not be offered a refund of any unused hours or any deposit or test fees.
4. Refunds are available up to 6 weeks before your start date, after 6 weeks no refunds will be issued.
5.The reason that we cannot refund is that our driving instructors are self-employed business men and women and a cancellation of the course leaves the driving instructor without any income for that week once we have already reserved them for you as requested on booking. Courses may be rescheduled for a later date that you can attend at the driving instructor’s discretion.
6.Cooling off period: Once a course is paid, you have a period of 14 days from the day after the payment date in which you are entitled to request a refund, however, if your course is due to begin within these 14 days, we are entitled to charge an administration fee for time spent organizing your course, tests booked or taken, payments made to the driving instructor for accepting the work and driving lessons scheduled in with your driving instructor.
7. Once payment has been received, the pupil has a period of 3 months to complete the course from the date that the pupil has selected on the booking form to begin the course, should we not hear from the pupil for a period of 3 months (e.g if you have lost interest in completing the course) then any remaining deposit is forfeited and test fees lost.
8. Once the course hours have been organized into the driving instructor’s diary, If a pupil then cancels a driving day and it is less than 2 full clear weeks from the lesson due date, then those lessons will be forfeited and time lost. We cannot rearrange a course once you have agreed the times with the driving instructor at short notice.
9. If a pupil books additional hours with the instructor and then cancels or fails to show, then these lessons will be charged and payable to the driving instructor at his / her standard hourly rate.
10. When taking a intensive driving course it is not normally possible to drive continuously, therefore, short breaks can be arranged between you and your instructor at both parties discretion, whenever either of you feel that rest is required.
11.The total time you book with us includes break times and time to hire the car for the practical test and drive you home / back to your agreed meeting point at the end of the test.
12. All courses are booked and based on average learning capabilities from past client experience and are a rough guide only. No guarantees can be implied by any adviser or instructor. You should be prepared for extra tuition if it is felt that it is required before you are allowed to safely attend the driving test.
13.In the unlikely event of the instructor’s vehicle breaking down during the course, a refund of the outstanding lesson time and outstanding test fees will be made if an alternative instructor cannot be arranged. Lessons taken will be charged at the standard hourly.
14.Your driving instructor cannot be held liable for any losses resulting in course cancellation or test cancellation due to any of the following reasons – driving course or driving test cancellation due to bad weather, for example snow or ice, examiner illness, examiner strike, vehicle breakdown & sudden product recall on vehicles. Where possible your instructor will arrange another date to finish the course off in the event of any of the above scenarios.