Williams Driving School Mission Statement.
The purpose of Williams Driving School is to provide high quality driver education in combination with unrivalled customer service.
- We will distinguish our self from competitors by providing excellent and unrivalled customer services
- we will endeavour to answer all customer calls in person between 09.00 am to 18.00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Instructors will endeavour to arrive at the appointed lesson time at least 90% of the time or offer an apology
- Instructors will offer an interactive recap of previous lesson to set base line for tuition
- Instructors will state firm aims and objectives for the current lesson so pupil is in no doubt as to the purpose of the lesson and what they are trying to achieve from the session.
- Instructors will teach in a non confrontational manner.
- Instructors will offer feedback and encouragement linked to specific areas of development
- Instructors will interactively summarise the lesson so pupil is fully aware of strengths and weaknesses and whether the objective was achieved
- Instructors will endeavour to reply to text messages and calls from customers as soon as possible and at the very least the same day.
- Instructors will keep tuition vehicle in a reasonably clean and tidy condition that reflects the branding and professional image of the driving school
- Instructors will ensure that personal hygiene is of the highest order including body odour and bad (coffee / cigarette) breath
- Instructors will ensure that customers receive a copy of the pricing structure, clearly stating which option has been chosen